23 Sep How to set up a graduate scheme – free guide
Setting up a graduate scheme? Work through this simple list of questions and you will have your graduate scheme off to a flying start in no time.
One thing we love doing at Gradvert is helping employers large and small to launch their first graduate scheme. We have picked up a lot of best practice and top tips along the way so here is a list of key questions we usuallly start with when guiding people through the process of launching a graduate scheme!
Offers an understanding of the different types of graduate scheme and which maybe more relevant for your business.
Includes a series of questions to help you develop your graduate scheme, so it is as beneficial as possible for the business and the graduate.
Highlights key areas to focus on the ensure that the graduate scheme does not fail, taken from our experience across all sectors.
Includes a discussion of the key trends in graduate recruitment and how you can use these to your advantage.
OUR ULTIMATE GUIDE TO GRADUATE RECRUITMENT WILL HELP YOU TO DETERMINE
- What are the overall aims of the graduate scheme? What does the long term talent plan look like for your graduates?
- What are the main USPs / promotional points of your scheme and how will you measure these?
- How will you determine the best ways to filter CV’s and assess your applicants?
- Who will manage the graduates? How will they be managed? Do you have a coaching programme?
- How will you ensure the overall success of your graduate programme?
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SETTING UP YOUR OWN GRADUATE SCHEME DOWNLOAD OUR FREE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO GRADUATE RECRUITMENT HERE.