How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter and email to email@example.com
with graduate IFS developer in the subject.
The Finance / IT Department provides the company with a full service accounting function in support of business plan objectives.
It also provides, maintains and develops the organisation IT systems and infrastructure, including the core IFS solution used throughout the business. The company infrastructure runs on a VMware environment, hosting 12 virtual servers, supporting 140+ users.
The department is also responsible for our hosted VoIP telephony, as well as mobile devices and connectivity. It also has overall responsibility for a fleet of 30+ printers.
- To develop and enhance the organisation use of IFS.
- To work with other departments to help document and improve IFS processes.
- To work closely with our Business Analyst on IFS projects.
Management responsibility for: No direct report.
Reports to: Head of IT
Budgetary/financial framework: No formal spend authority. No specific financial targets.
- To work with all areas of the business to identify business improvement opportunities and become an ‘IFS Champion’.
- To map business processes and to align / improve the use of IFS.
- Create all relevant documentation and manuals.
- As requested by the Head of I.T. or other users, to assist in developing functional use of IFS.
- Become a lead role in the IFS Super User Group, along with the Business Analyst.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that from time to time may be allocated to the jobholder that are appropriate to the grade of the job.
Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, GDPR etc, and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Educated to degree level, (minimum 2:1) in an IT, science or business related subject.
- I.T. technical skills
- Computer programming experience in PL/SQL, SQL, C++, Java, or C#
- Excellent communication skills
- Report writing
- Team working
- Coaching / mentoring
- Project management
- Work experience within a company or organisation using IFS or similar ERP system
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills