Imagine a world where you'd be able to work from home, with flexible hours to fit around you. Well, we can make that a reality!
If you're passionate about learning, development and coaching, then we're looking for you. Ideally, you will have a background in learning or education, and have experience in delivering apprenticeships, ideally in the assessment and coaching of learners in leadership, management, customer services or business improvement programmes.
All of our coaching and assessment sessions are delivered virtually, meaning you get time back to work as flexibly as you want to, from wherever you want!
Overall purpose of the role
To plan and deliver timely achievement of commercial and Levy Apprenticeships to learners by motivating those to successfully complete their qualification and where appropriate, promote Equality and Diversity, Prevent, Health & Safety and Safeguarding to Learners.
Have a passion for the industry and using their supervisory or management experience, to enhance learning and knowledge to develop competent and confident leaders of the future.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Build on aspiration and goals.
- Manage and maintain a caseload of learners.
- Support the Compliance team with learner onboarding through the review and assessment of Skills Scans and interviews to discuss prior learning.
- Work effectively with facilitators and coaches.
- Motivate and drive learners to achieve their work-based qualifications within agreed timescales.
- Support the learning process through flexible learning styles.
- Plan the assessment process with learners - observe (when required), record assessment, reviews, feedback: maintaining documentation on learners' progress including ILP and e-portfolio.
- Preparing and supporting learners for End Point Assessment and support them through the process.
- Throughout learner qualification, provide information, advice and guidance.
- Maintain paperwork to the required standard.
- Monitor health & safety and equal opportunities within learner workplaces and update when relevant.
- Attend meetings.
Knowledge, experience and essential skills required
- Effective communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of work-based learning and Apprenticeship standards
- Occupational competence within relevant sector
- Planning, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Good standard of geenral education including 5 GCSEs - English and maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- Achieved TAQA/A1/D32/D33 qualifications
- PTLLS, Level 2 Key Skills/Functional Skills
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to prioritise, plan contingencies and adapt to change at short notice
- The ability to work flexible hours and locations
- Coaching/mentoring skills
- Experience of using an e-portfolio
- Knoweldge of funding and awarding organisation
- Driving license and use of own car
- Quality focused in order to meet deadlines for achievement of challenging targets and project/activity requirements
- Ability to work on own and is self-motivated
- Ability to manage own diary and caseload of employers and clients
- Ability to think on your feet
The main duties and responsbilities shown above are not exhaustive but should merely be regarded as a guide. The jobholder will be expected to conduct any reasonable activities according to the business needs at that time. These will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The jobholder will be expected to participate in this process and the company would aim to reach agreement to changes, maintain high standards of quality, health and safety, safeguarding, equality and diversity throughout all duties.