Do you want to be part of a fast growing and exciting learning and development company that focuses on putting people at the heart of an organisation? We are looking to recruit a recent graduate who is ambitious, creative and driven, to join our Newcastle team, as a Creative Content and Learning Solutions Designer.
We work with organisations to ensure that their existing and aspiring talent are ready for the future of work.
We do this by helping our clients to maximise their Apprenticeship Levy funds so that they can develop critical skills and also attract a wider pool of talent for their organisation.
Having recently expanded, we are currently looking for an individual to support with the design of our end-to-end process, supporting the Learning Solutions, Marketing and Business Development teams.
About the role
As part of our expansion, we are looking to recruit a creative, innovative and professional individual with a clear passion for supporting business growth through the development of people.
The successful candidate will report to the Learning Technology Specialist and will work closely with the rest of the team to provide engaging learning solutions to our clients. You will use your creativity to look at engaging ways to produce learning content, this could include video, animation, e-learning and HTML.
The successful candidate for the Creative Content and Learning Solutions Designer position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Creation of graphics to be utilised for printed and digital materials.
- Creation of digital learning content through a variety of platforms i.e. video scribing, vox-pops, podcasts, e-learning via storyline.
- Design of instructional strategy and evaluation methods along with content and storyboard development for a range of subject areas.
- Develop and issue course evaluations and reports, utilising online survey tools.
- Provide support for other ad-hoc duties within the team as and when required.
- Be an active and collaborative team member, working closely with colleagues.
- Work with the Learning Solutions team to explore simulations applications for learning.
- Explore new technology learning solutions available.
The successful candidate for the Creative Content and Learning Solutions Designer should possess the following attributes to succeed in the role:
- A relevant degree - preferably in the design field
- Organised with a very strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently
- IT literate - proficiency with MS Office, Adobe, InDesign, Storyline, Captivate and other relevant learning management systems
- Strong communicator across all platforms with excellent written skills
- Good at coordinating activities
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Team player
- Logical thinker
- A proactive/can do attitude
- Creative thinking
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for IT/L&D related development
- Understanding of the training cycle
- Experience of maintaining digital platforms
- Adaptable and able to succeed in a changeable environment
- Passionate about learning and a desire to help others be the best they can be in their roles
- A competitive salary
- Company laptop
- Full development programme
- Coaching and mentoring from the Gradvert team
- 28 days (including bank holidays), plus your birthday off!
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for flexible working
If you're interested, send over your CV and covering letter to email@example.com