Do you want to be part of a fast growing and exciting learning and development company that focuses on putting people at the heart of an organisation? We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and creative individual to join our Newcastle team, as a E-learning & Technology Support.
We work with organisations to ensure that their existing and aspiring talent are ready for the future of work.
We do this by helping our clients to maximise their Apprenticeship Levy funds so that they can develop critical skills and also attract a wider pool of talent for their organisation.
Having recently expanded, we are currently looking for an individual to support with the design of our end-to-end process, supporting the Solutions, Marketing and Business Development teams.
About the Role
As part of our expansion, we are looking to recruit a creative, innovative, experienced and professional individual with a clear passion for supporting business growth through the development of people.
The successful candidate will report to the Learning Solutions Manager and will work closely with the rest of the team to provide engaging learning solutions to our clients.
The successful candidate for the E-learning & Technology Support Intern position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Administering of the bespoke e-learning platform, including creation of new communities, on-boarding of learners, maintaining timeline activities and management of user profiles.
- Design creative content for e-learning platform: structuring courses, modules, pages etc.
- Gradvert & Client e-learning management and support: engagement, user activity, progress, leaderboard and technical issues.
- Deliver internal and external training for e-learning platform.
- Initiate continuous e-learning improvement and identify staged development.
- Maintain e-learning change log information and partner relationship.
E-Learning and Material Development
- Assist with the creation of new e-learning content.
- Supporting the design of learner facing materials for clients.
- Provide ad-hoc support to wider Learning Support team for creative content.
- Attend monthly design meetings to suggest improvements and enhance Gradvert’s offering.
IT Infrastructure, Network and Comms
- Basic IT infrastructure support
- Cloud platforms development assistance: Office 365, SharePoint control and management.
- Gradvert IT support (e-learning and SharePoint only)
The successful candidate for the E-learning & Technology Support Intern should possess the following attributes to succeed in the role:
- A relevant degree
- Organised with a very strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently.
- IT literate- proficiency with MS Office, Adobe and other relevant learning management systems.
- Strong communicator across all platforms with excellent written skills.
- Good at coordinating activities.
- Detail orientated.
- Team player.
- Logical thinker.
- A proactive/can do attitude.
- Creative thinking.
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for IT related development.
- Understanding of the learning journey.
- Experience of maintaining digital platforms.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and able to succeed in a changeable environment.
- Passionate about learning and a desire to help others to be the best they can be in their roles.
- A competitive salary
- Company laptop
- Full development programme
- Coaching and mentoring from the Gradvert team
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus your birthday off!
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for flexible working