Do you want to be part of a fast growing and exciting learning and development company that focuses on putting people at the heart of the organisation? We are looking to recruit an experienced individual to join our Newcastle team, head of operations.
We are proud to be one of the only UK companies that works strategically with both universities and employers to roll out successful early career programmes and deliver bespoke training from apprentice to executive level. We work in partnership with our clients to provide a full, end-to-end service that helps to attract, recruit, develop and retain top talent.
Developing long-term partnerships that are built on exceptional levels of service, all our programmes are designed to secure a positive return on investment. As an approved centre for the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), Gradvert work at all levels within an organisation from entry-level through to senior management teams.
Having recently expanded, we are currently looking for an individual to support with the delivery of our training programmes.
The perfect candidate would be someone who has experience in resource planning, performance monitoring and operations delivery that exceeds our client expectations. Operations expert who is looking to broaden their experience with a fast moving and ambitious small company with many blue-chip clients across apprenticeships and talent development programmes. You will lead the operational team to deliver an outstanding learner and client experience. Taking responsibility for team performance and managing KPIs to deliver.
• To take over-arching responsibility for the performance of the delivery team, working with other departments within Gradvert to ensure excellent sufficiently resourced projects and successful delivery.
• Develop effective ways of measuring impact both externally and internally and reporting on performance. Managing the client journey a maximising long-term revenue generation by strengthening brand loyalty.
• Building team capability defining expectations and responsibilities (what great looks like) to create a consistent and positive experience for everyone in the team.
• Monitor the performance of projects and contract management including budgets and profit margins to drive growth and continuous improvement
Qualifications & Experience – Essential:
• Experience working at a senior level leading all aspects of operations & delivery.
• Experience of managing multiple different projects, you will possess an appreciation of project management tools and skills.
• Successful track record of consistently meeting targets and objectives.
• A focus on being Outstanding and supporting the wider team to uphold our Outstanding reputation.
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own and others workload.
• Full Driving Licence.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
28 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus your birthday off!