Do you want to be part of a fast growing, exciting consultancy company that focuses on the development of people? We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and creative individual to join our Newcastle team, as a learning and development specialist.
We are proud to be the only UK company that works strategically with both universities and employers to roll out successful early career programmes and deliver bespoke training from early career to executive level. We work in partnership with our clients to provide a full, end-to-end service that helps to attract, develop and retain top talent.
Developing long-term partnerships that are built on exceptional levels of service, all of our programmes are designed to secure a positive return on investment. As an approved centre for the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), Gradvert work at all levels within an organisation from entry-level through to senior management teams. We are also a registered training provider to provide talent development programmes funded through the apprenticeship levy.
Having recently expanded, we are currently looking for an individual to support with the design and delivery of our learning interventions.
As part of our expansion, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly organised and professional individual with a clear passion for supporting business growth through the development of people.
• Conducting our diagnostic process with clients to understand their people strategy, value proposition and development areas. Translating this into a meaningful strategy and delivery plan.
• Design of talent development programmes such as (but not limited to) graduate schemes, leadership development and customer engagement- creating the structure and delivery model.
• Create customised, blended, innovative and impactful learning solutions and interventions for clients that are commercially appropriate, reflect their requirements & delivery options and that deliver the desired impact.
• Keeping up to date with new technology and approaches to learning such as AI and how we can embed this into our delivery model.
• Able to use a variety of theories and evaluation methods to measure the impact of our programmes.
• Facilitation of assessment centers, action learning sets and webinars with our clients.
• Develop an understanding of the apprenticeship regulatory requirements and integrate this into the learning curriculum and assessment methodologies.
• Coaching and mentoring to help embed learning and support learners to implement back into role.
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes to succeed in the role:
• Experience in learning and development; specifically, curriculum design.
• Experience of facilitating and coaching.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Organised with a very strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently
• IT literate, proficiency with MS Office required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and a knowledge of customer management systems
• Adaptable and able to succeed in a changeable environment
• Passionate about learning and a desire to help others to be the best they can be in their roles.
Hoults Yard, Newcastle Upon Tyne