Gradvert are passionate about addressing the imbalance that talent is distributed evenly but opportunity is not. That’s why we work with organisations to help them ready themselves for the future of work by creating opportunities for people to learn and grow. We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and creative individual to join our Newcastle team, as a Quality and Compliance Manager.
We help a wide range of companies from British Athletics to Multiplex, by support them to strategically respond to the apprenticeship reforms and also put the development of new and existing staff at the heart of their business strategy.
What is unique about us is our genuine love of learning, and the deep relationships that we build with our clients who trust us to be authentic and to deliver their business needs.
Having recently expanded, we are currently looking for an individual to support with the research and keep up to date on the latest developments from Ofsted, ESFA and insight from industry.
About the Role
The successful candidate will work with the Quality and Compliance team, and be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coaching and mentoring the Compliance team to improve performance and progression
- Assisting DOR with recruitment and induction of new Compliance team members
- Gradvert policies and procedures management
- ESFA Apprenticeship Levy contract compliance management
- Ofsted compliance management
- Prevent risk assessment and action plan management
- Manage learner selection process
- Learner enrolling and onboarding management
- Act as Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Gradvert Quality improvement planning, QA reviews and performance audits
- Implement blended evaluation models from development workshops and programmes – reaction, knowledge, retention, behavioural change and return on investment.
Qualifications and Experience – Essential:
- Experience working at a senior level leading quality functions within an apprenticeship, skills arena
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Ofsted requirements, inspections and Awarding Body and Matrix Standard
- Previous experience of being a successful Ofsted nominee
- Experience of design and implementation of quality strategies within work-based learning
- Successful track record of consistently meeting targets and objectives within the apprenticeship industry
- A focus on being Outstanding and supporting the wider team to uphold an Outstanding reputation
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own and others workload
- In-depth understanding of the wider government apprenticeship agenda including an understanding of further reforms and standards
- Curiosity and appetite to continue learning and understanding the wider apprenticeship and regulatory landscape to ensure the team are always up to date and compliant
- Excellent understanding of qualification structures and accreditation of prior learning
- Understanding of additional learning/social needs and safeguarding policies