Do you want to be part of a fast growing and exciting learning and development company that focuses on putting people at the heart of an organisation? We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and creative individual to join our Newcastle team, as a Learning and Development Specialist.
We work with organisations to ensure that their existing and aspiring talent are ready for the future of work.
We do this by helping our clients to maximise their Apprenticeship Levy funds so that they can develop critical skills and also attract a wider pool of talent for their organisation.
Having recently expanded, we are currently looking for an individual to support with the design of our end-to-end process, supporting the Solutions, Marketing and Business Development teams.
As part of our expansion, we are looking to recruit a creative, innovative, experienced and professional individual with a clear passion for supporting business growth through the development of people.
The successful candidate will report to the Learning Solutions Manager and will work closely with the rest of the team to provide engaging learning solutions to our clients. You will use your creativity to create engaging and high impactful learning curriculum, designed to achieve specific learning objectives for clients and successful apprenticeship delivery.
The successful candidate for the Learning and Development Specialist position will be responsible for:
About the Role:
- Support end-to-end learning and development cycle including training needs analysis, training design, training delivery and evaluation, where required.
- Design and develop learning programmes based on the internal and external client priorities.
- Ensure learning materials are up to date on LMS platform ahead of delivery.
- Continuously evaluate the return on investment of learning to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Support the delivery of learning and development programmes including inductions, learning pathways and lunch and learn sessions.
- Design and delivery of virtual classrooms to internal team and external clients.
- Collaborate with other members of the L&D team to deliver industry leading learning.
- Assist with the co-ordination, planning and running of training events such as webinars and virtual classrooms, including associated administration.
- Stay current with trends and developments in the learning & development field to differentiate us from competitive networks, industry training offerings and third-party training providers.
- Introduce new approaches to add value and increase training and learning effectiveness and enhance the MyLearning eLearning offering.
- A proven track record in the design and delivery of a blended L&D service offering.
- Focus and drive to produce quality outputs, with the confidence to challenge the status quo.
- Capability to work as part of a team and support a team in delivering shared objectives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail – good written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages and other software such as Go-To Webinar.
- A fast learner with a creative mind and engaging personality.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent training qualifications.
- Experience of working with Apprenticeships.
- Experience of working with Adobe Creative Cloud.
If you're interested, email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org