Do you want to be part of a fast growing and exciting learning and development company that focuses on putting people at the heart of an organisation? We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and creative individual to join our Newcastle team, as a MIS Coordinator.
We work with organisations to ensure that their existing and aspiring talent are ready for the future of work.
We do this by helping our clients to maximise their Apprenticeship Levy funds so that they can develop critical skills and also attract a wider pool of talent for their organisation.
Having recently expanded, we are currently looking for an individual to support with the design of our end-to-end process, supporting the Solutions, Marketing and Business Development teams.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth administrative workflow for our Apprenticeship programmes, analysis and compliance, in relation to the Education and Skills Funding Agency's (ESFA) statutory Individual Learner Record (ILR) requirements.
About the Role:
- Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analysing internal and external information.
- Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
- Liaising with Skills Coaches to ensure they are adhering to the ESFA guidelines.
- Checking learner eligibility on Learner Record Services.
- Updating internal records to ensure they are fully up to date at all times.
- Processing funding paperwork, ensuring audit standards are met.
- Add all learner's details to PICs, ensuring that the correct ILR codes are used, to avoid funding errors on upload.
- Coordination of ILRs (Individual Learner Record) and DAS (Digital Apprenticeship Service).
- Registering learners with awarding organisations.
- Registering learners for End Point Assessment.
- Checking evidence to ensure data is correct as part of the internal Audit policy.
- Process any learner journey milestones, such as breaks, withdrawals, completions, and updating internal and external databases, end of course completion including claiming for certificates.
- Working with the Compliance Manager to clear any funding errors from internal audit feedback.
- Have strong communication and good interpersonal skills and be able to form good working relationships both internally and externally.
- Be experienced in establishing and maintaining auditable systems and processes.
- Ensure the quality of data and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines of external returns.
- Have experience of working with large data sets, data collection from learners, data quality checking, ILR coding and production of the final file.
- Be highly analytical with experience of troubleshooting issues, including the reconciliation and comparison of data and information.
If you're interested, email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org